Last week I went to the "Fashion Bloggers Clinic" from Internet Advantage.
We started the evening with a great strawberry cocktail (good way to start isn't it) !!
First the team from Internet Advantage gave us some great tips on how to improve our site, here are a couple of them for you;
- Backup you site (this really was a great advice for me because I don't do this)
- Make sure your URL's are neat
- Create content
- And most of all blog with passion !
After this Joy from Just Like Sushi told us the story behind her blog.
It was really great to hear her thoughts and advice.
Here are some of her tips:
- Collaborations: always keep in mind does it makes me happy and does it fit with the image of my blog
- Find your niche
- Get personal
- Get inspired but don't imitate
After the presentations the team from Internet Advantage had selected a couple of blogs to provide their feedback on how to improve it.
My blog was showed, and they gave me some great advice on how to make my blog better, which I immediately applied to my site.
At the end it was time to grab a bite, we ended the evening with delicious burgers from Pickles.
And we didn't left empty handed because they gave us a well filled goodie bag from Bag Office.
I want to thank the team from Internet Advantage for the great evening!
Photos by: Nicole Öhlmann